People have found other things to do than stealing. As more people have moved into urban environments around the world, car manufacturers are coming up with new ways to meet the demands of the city driver.
Size is often a concern when it comes to picking out a car that one will be able to park in Manhattan neighborhoods.
Most city dwellers also want to be able to get great gas mileage to compensate the higher cost of living in cities.
There are plenty of traffic gridlock and potholes to be found in New York City, so drivers just want a car that will not compound the problems that they are already dealing with on the roads.
Here is a list of top cars that make the most sense for someone living in the Manhattan neighborhood.
- Audi A3: This car does not have the best gas mileage, but if your main objective is extra comfort, it is the best option at an affordable price.
- It has an extra storage area for the driver, and also gets a seat that is adjustable in different ways.
- The passengers also get the comfort of a fold down rear armrest in the back of the car.
- This car had a dual climate control system which makes it easy to provide comfort both in the front and the back.
- It has a tire-pressure monitoring system and anti-lock braking system which can come in handle while driving around the neighborhood.
- Mazda3: Mazda 3 is more affordable version of the sedans offered by Audi Company. Mazda 3 comes with an audio and cruise controls which is mounted on the steering wheels, which makes it easier to play the role of DJ while you’re in traffic.
- The car has a lid for the front cup holders that prevent a messy ride to work.
- It comes with a storage compartments in the front of the vehicle double as bottle holders. One added perk of this vehicle is that it comes with a pollen filter in the air conditioning system.